2012

The whole year of 2011 I have neglected my blog and for those who are faithful followers; The Detective, Ms. Forester, Fruit Taster, Slow Burn, Shared Secrets and a handful of others I am so terribly sorry.


I am going to try to really get back into blogging with some semblance of regularity. My computer at home is still acting up and is located in my son’s room which makes it quite hard to write and read naughty blogs. What I need is my own lap top. Hmmm side note, something I will keep in mind. I digress……

Any way I am going to start working on a few NST ideas I have, but in the mean time I am going to “reblog” a couple of articles I have found.

A side bit of interesting….A book author contacted me over the weekend and sent me his E-book. He asked if I would read it and review it for my blog. How cool is that? He also asked if he could write a guest article. I said sure! SO keep a look out for that as well.



Happy reading and posting in 2012!!

4 comments:

Fruit Taster said...

I can tell you were trying not to put any pressure on yourself for 2012. ;)

Nice to read you again!

AnnaBelle Forester said...

Laptops are not overly expensive, get on it girl!!! We "NEED" you to have a laptop!!! That aside, can't wait to see what is stewing in your head!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with annabelle, laptops aren't that expensive.. A small sacrifice in short term but very stimulating and entertaining in the long term.. You're an awesome writer and inspires others to daydream and sometimes to feel what it is like to be in your shoes and or fantasies!! :)

Stafford Woods said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to reading more of your work.