Erogenous Zones

An erogenous zone (from Greek ἔρως eros "love" and English -genous "producing" from Greek -γενής -genes "born") is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may result in the production of erotic sensations or sexual excitement.

(I love tying Greek Mythology and facts into my blog.)

Erogenous zones are highly sensitive areas of the body. Although everyone has different level of sensitivity as well as different erogenous zones, stimulation of erogenous zones usually leads to sexual arousal and intense erotic sensations.

10. Inner Thighs: The inside of the thighs are highly sensitive to touching, stroking and licking. Just like the back of the knees, inner thighs also have many nerve endings, therefore when you fondle them, you will turn her on like crazy. For me if I am having solo action I usually squeeze mine right as I cum. For some reason it makes the orgasm more intense.


9. Behind the Knees and the inside of the elbow: Who would have guessed the elbows and the back of knees were sensitive to touch? A little caressing of these areas with your fingertips will sure bring an interested smile across my face. One of the best ways to get me all wet and geared up for intimacy is the foreplay. I love my legs caressed. Slow strokes from my ankle to the top of my thigh. Up and down.


8. Buttocks:Yes, it's true. Lots of women like it when you play around with their behinds. A lot of women like mild spanking (me included) and squeezing of the buttocks. I also love it to be caressed and lightly scratched.

7. Nape of the Neck: Just breathing on this part of her body will give her goose bumps all over. Use your hands too; lift her hair up gently as you bring your mouth closer to her neck. Kiss her softly, bite gently.

6. Ears: Many women enjoy having their ears licked, sucked or kissed. I also like it when you whisper nice things or sometimes even silly things.

5. Feet: Many women enjoy having their feet touched, massaged and some even enjoy having them licked and sucked. I have a friend that loves to give me foot massages and to suck on my toes. I have to admit as he is the only one to have done it but I kind of like it. I think it is more of a sexual charge and turn on for him then it is for me but it is very nice for me too. (Perhaps a post is in order on this person.)

4. Wrists: This may come as a shock to most guys, but women love having their wrists nuzzled and nibbled by their lovers. The next time you're getting into the foreplay of things with your woman, begin kissing and caressing her wrists and just check out how impressed and turned on she'll become!


3. Breasts & Nipples: As I'm sure is no surprise to anyone, the breasts are very sexually sensitive and gentle fondling, squeezing, caressing, licking and sucking of the nipples can be extremely arousing. I could just lie still for hours and have someone caress mine. Slow circles around the whole globe to a flat palm going back and forth across the nipple. Pinching it and keeping it erect.

2. Vagina/Clitoris: The clitoris can be stimulated by using the tongue, the finger or, for the multi-talented man, both simultaneously. Please see She Comes First for the proper How-To Guide.

1. Lips: Yes, it's true. If you know how to manipulate her lips just right through kissing, licking, sucking and biting, it is very possible that a kiss will lead to a lot more than that. For many women a kiss means a lot. I have had men that were terrible kissers and as a number one turn one it is really hard when the guys suck at it. Thus far no one has ignited me the way Parker did but a good kiss or a terrible one can be a deal breaker!

(The real key is caressing, touching, wanting and showing returned desire!)

7 comments:

Marcus said...

I wish that every woman had this chart with notes on how it applies to them! Would make life a lot easier for me :) I will try out some of the less obvious ones. Hopefully your future lover will find this entry, should be fun ;)

That Girl said...

yay. i love this chart. should be part of the 'night table supplies', right along side the toys and lube. :)

Kenny said...

Ok....the wrist thing fucking rocks!

Second...thank you for the book...just bought it and am in the process of learning an entire different language...

I thank you and all the woman I plan on pleasuring thank you!

Calliope said...

@kenny-Thank you, that is because I know my stuff. Now I just need to find someone that values me for who I am and will enjoy putting all my knowledge to beneficial use. *wink*

plantpage said...

a very impressive list and info

AnnaBelle Forester said...

Great list, but I didn't see mine on here... I wonder if anybody else is sensitive on the shoulders!! When kissed there (or even preferably bitten 'lightly'), I get chills right down to the core!! Yum!!

Big Geek said...

I am sure there will be an App for that some time soon. Some basement dwelling compu-genius will figure out some infrared sensing attachment for your smart-phone and some software to analyze the data to let you know how the chart's data should be weighted. Is she more sensitive to the wrists or the inner thighs? Are the ears the best or are her shoulders the gateway to heaven?