An erogenous zone (from Greek ἔρως eros "love" and English -genous "producing" from Greek -γενής -genes "born") is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may result in the production of erotic sensations or sexual excitement.
(I love tying Greek Mythology and facts into my blog.)
Erogenous zones are highly sensitive areas of the body. Although everyone has different level of sensitivity as well as different erogenous zones, stimulation of erogenous zones usually leads to sexual arousal and intense erotic sensations.
9. Behind the Knees and the inside of the elbow: Who would have guessed the elbows and the back of knees were sensitive to touch? A little caressing of these areas with your fingertips will sure bring an interested smile across my face. One of the best ways to get me all wet and geared up for intimacy is the foreplay. I love my legs caressed. Slow strokes from my ankle to the top of my thigh. Up and down.
8. Buttocks:Yes, it's true. Lots of women like it when you play around with their behinds. A lot of women like mild spanking (me included) and squeezing of the buttocks. I also love it to be caressed and lightly scratched.
7. Nape of the Neck: Just breathing on this part of her body will give her goose bumps all over. Use your hands too; lift her hair up gently as you bring your mouth closer to her neck. Kiss her softly, bite gently.
6. Ears: Many women enjoy having their ears licked, sucked or kissed. I also like it when you whisper nice things or sometimes even silly things.
4. Wrists: This may come as a shock to most guys, but women love having their wrists nuzzled and nibbled by their lovers. The next time you're getting into the foreplay of things with your woman, begin kissing and caressing her wrists and just check out how impressed and turned on she'll become!
3. Breasts & Nipples: As I'm sure is no surprise to anyone, the breasts are very sexually sensitive and gentle fondling, squeezing, caressing, licking and sucking of the nipples can be extremely arousing. I could just lie still for hours and have someone caress mine. Slow circles around the whole globe to a flat palm going back and forth across the nipple. Pinching it and keeping it erect.
2. Vagina/Clitoris: The clitoris can be stimulated by using the tongue, the finger or, for the multi-talented man, both simultaneously. Please see She Comes First for the proper How-To Guide.
1. Lips: Yes, it's true. If you know how to manipulate her lips just right through kissing, licking, sucking and biting, it is very possible that a kiss will lead to a lot more than that. For many women a kiss means a lot. I have had men that were terrible kissers and as a number one turn one it is really hard when the guys suck at it. Thus far no one has ignited me the way Parker did but a good kiss or a terrible one can be a deal breaker!
(The real key is caressing, touching, wanting and showing returned desire!)