Support Breast Cancer Awareness


The 8th Annual Blogger "Boobie-Thon" runs October 1-7, 2009 and features bloggers showing their (covered and uncovered) breasts in order to raise money for charity. Submit your photos. Make a donation. It's the charity drive that gives YOU a little somethin' in return.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us.





I believe in supporting Breast Cancer Awarness and promoting Breast Cancer Research. My donation was small but I did donate and I submited the pink bra picture. They take submissions from both male and female so have fun with it and donate a little it is for a good cause. I know my Tatas are very nice and want to preserve them the best I can!


You can DONATE  or SHOP NOW


2 comments:

slowburn said...

Great cause. Did a bike ride for prostate cancer last week (incidentally). Thoughtful post.

plantpage said...

Spectacular