October NST Part Two



Continued From Part One:



Even though I can feel your body physically against mine, I am afraid to open my eyes. If this is only a fantasy I want to revel in every moment. Your lips feel real, soft, and perfect as your tongue gently presses against mine. My lips part slowly and grant you access to the warmth of my mouth. I can feel the stirring in my belly as my juices soak my panties.

Your hand moves from the small of my back and down my leg until you hit the edge of my skirt. The palm of your hand strokes the inside of my thigh while your breath caresses my ear sending shivers down my spine.

Giving into you completely was something I had done the moment I met you. I want you to posses me again, over and over. I silently pray for your fingers to find my pulsing button, to weave their magic, to make me cry out in ecstasy.

As your fingers dip into a sea of wetness my hands grip the counter top to steady myself. My back pressed between the corner of the wall and the edge of the mirror, I settle my stiletto against the paper towel dispenser. Torn between pleasure and being caught my hands grip your hair pulling your head towards me as the sensations wrack my body causing my legs to shake.

My breathing rapid, I gulp down several deeps breaths before I open my eyes. You are really there standing before me. My pulse quickens again. Running your index finger along my lower lip I suck it into my mouth and lick all my juices off of it.

With my legs still a little shaky, I hop down from the counter. Pushing you across the short distance to the opposite wall I tug your shirt loose from your pants so I can touch your skin. My hunger has grown. As my hands find their way across your chest and up your back I lean in and smell you. Nibble on your ear lobes, bite your neck. I undo the button to your pants, unzip your zipper and my mouth finds what I was looking for.

As I envelope the head, my tongue flicks across the most sensitive place. My favorite part is that bubble gum pink tip. It is the most perfect, gorgeous cock I have ever seen. The tip was always my favorite so I spend extra time licking it and circling it with my tongue before letting my mouth envelope the entire shaft. Taking you further into my mouth, moving up and down my saliva lubricates your shaft.

Your fingers weave their way into my hair, and gently massage my scalp as my mouth keeps working on your beautiful cock. Feeling you grow even harder I know your need finally matches my need and desire for you. Suddenly you pull back and pop it right out of my mouth.



7 comments:

Lawless said...

Yes..... please continue!!!

plantpage said...

So damn hot. The buildup, anticipation and foreplay is incredible. All leading up to mind blowing earth shatter sex. You truly are a very gifted writer. You make me feel and want to be that guy so desperateley. Your a very talented woman.

AnnaBelle said...

HOT, HOT, HOT !!!!!!

1manview said...

Nothing like being pushed to the edge and ....
Erotic hot.. Waiting....

Calliope said...

That what he does to me. He pushes me to the edge to the brink and then reality hits.

Anonymous said...

i think you stated it very well here--
"Every day we learn and evolve. The choices are not always easy but we learn. Every tear shed, every love lost, every scream that tears from our throat, with every good-bye we learn".
i would onlyvadd this to it---
perhaps we all have a confession to make, a question to ask and a story to tell !!

that girl said...

great post.:)