Feeling A Littly Mouthy Today!




This song just seems to be INCREDIBLY fitting after the last couple of days I have had. Or perhaps the song has a slight nostalgic feel since the first guy I ever kissed found me on facebook yesterday.

This was a popular jam back in the day when I was in college. That’s right folks with all my big sex talk that I was recently persecuted for( A post to explain will be coming.) I never even kissed a boy until I was 19 years old. OMG-

TOPIC AT HAND: Apparently it is ok and will always be ok for a guy to imply sexual innuendos, joke about sex, email long drawn out letters about all the things you want to do to her, text a woman flat out asking for a booty call, ect… but if a girl/woman actually behaves like she might want to have sex with said boy/man then suddenly she is not a lady.

A woman a “true” lady is not suppose to want sex? Not want intimacy? Not want that euphoric high that comes with cumming with someone. What a woman does not deserve the same pleasures a man does? And if she does she CANNOT under any circumstance discuss it with anyone because it is our SCARLET LETTER of shame that we actually like sex?

WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL I CAN SAY! I am sorry I turn you on but do you damn job and turn me on and let’s fuck because I am a big girl in charge of my own body and I don’t care if you JUDGE me at least I am having sex and enjoying it with whomever I choose.

Sorry for the overtly crass nature of this post since most of my posts/blog is not this crass. My sincere apologies.

7 comments:

Lawless said...

I had an ex-friend who treated his woman like that. He was an all around prick, and I gave up being his friend. I hope she wised up and left him. She was a hottie. It turns me on something wild when a woman says she needs my cock, and wants me to 'drive her across the street...' Some men need to wake the fuck up...

Marcus said...

I think it is total bullshit that women who don't care for sex hide behind the term "lady" and then persecute others who don't think that way.

I personally want to be wanted, persued, aroused and then reciprocate in kind to a woman who is alive and believes in and revels in her sexuality!

Go for it!!! People like me want it.

:)

Calliope said...

Thank you both for saying so. It was basiclly implied that I will NEVER find a man and hold on to him if I keep speaking about sex so openly and being so bold and honest in who I am.

I said I wouldn't have it any other way. I want a man who loves me and wants me for who I am not who I pretend to be!

1manview said...

To your response... You can't accept it any other way and be happy. Plus a lot of that lady be first is blowing in the wind. The word lady needs a new definition for todays women. If you are looking for a tiger, why accept a kitten because you think only woman that act like kittens are ladies... That old saying, I want a tiger in the bed and a kitten in the kitchen. The heck with that, tigers know how to cook in these new days...

that girl said...

*sigh*
all i can do really is shake my head to this ...

it sickens me is what it does.

if women are not supposed to think or do these types of things, there is something TERRIBLY wrong with me.

and of course this is just not true. ;)

AnnaBelle said...

It's always been that way, since the dawn of time... Men are to desire women and women are simply to sit back and fulfill the man and all his needs... maybe with the door closed she can be more assertive, but certainly never letting anyone see she is not soft, naive and overtaken by the man...

You are amazing and your "sexual" nature in no way has anything to do with you being a good person or even a "proper" lady.... Don't let anyone bring you down, not when you are probably saying the things most people really think, but just aren't bold enough to say themselves!

Big Geek said...

Social evolution is a SLOW business. Its only been only a couple generations since the sexual revolution began in the 60's.
The way we view sex is still stuck at an adversarial level. the whole notion of fist second and third base... makes it a team "sport"... We-they and in sports there are winners and losers. In order to get to a base I have to take it from the apposing team... the women's team. The women are supposed to defend the bases. the whole construct is set up to cause the women to preserve her virginity and or her reputation. Some day in a few generations that might change. There will always be a group of woman who adhere to the conservative ways and there will always be women tho push the envelope of what is legal.

The other side of this depressing thing social double standard is just what the guys above has said.. they would love to be pursued and groped and all the rest