All This Sex Talk.....

Recently I have had more then a few people call in to question the "need" I have to talk about sex with whomever will listen. Because I speak about sex openly, the impression I have left people with is that I am only capable of talking about sex, which is completely ignorant! Those whom are judging me fail to see, because I am comfortable talking about sex and not ashamed, I am the one a lot of people come to with questions or to ask advice.

I have a ton of secrets floating around in my head that I have never divulged. I have heard about peoples fetishes and fantasies, about their fears and desires. I have even been asked about sex addiction verses being a nymphomaniac. I take their inquiries seriously and I genuinely want to help or at the very least steer them the right direction if I can't.

Perhaps the real question might be, "How did I ever become this person who talks about sex all the time?" Well I am going to put myself up under the microscope for you so you can see for yourself.

10 comments:

AnnaBelle said...

I CANN'T WAIT!!! I'm buckled in, so let's get started already!!!

P.S. You are the woman you are, you are you, never change you for anyone but you!!

that girl said...

can't wait!

i see no reason why you feel the need to explain.

i like you and apparently many others do as well!

Happygirl said...

How dare they!!! What right do they have to tell you who and what you are and what you should and can be? Is it your lot in live to live to their expections, or should you be living according to your own standards and values? So sad when "friends" try to direct your life when they should be working on their own instead. Sorry but been there, experienced that as well and it hurt, really hurt until I realized" How dare they."

1manview said...

Yeee-Ha!... let's ride...

Calliope said...

Thanks guys *blush* It isn't a matter of explaining because I "have to" but more of a know where I have been to have a better understanding of where I am going, who I am evolving into. I like me just fine though. =)

Anonymous said...

Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Ottima idea, sono d'accordo con lei.
Assolutamente d'accordo con lei. Penso che questo sia una buona idea.

Calliope said...

Thank you for viewing my blog. Here is a translation of the above comment:

Absolutely agree with you. Good idea, I agree with her.

Absolutely agree with you. I think this is a good idea.

that girl said...

and hurry up will ya?! :)

Sueiee said...

Seatbelt on dear...

slowburn said...

I can think of better things to do with a belt! Eager anticipating the ride!