Fellatio


Giving a blow-job, head, fellatio whatever one may call it is something I enjoy very much. One of my girlfriends was married for years had three kids and divorced, yet she had never given head before. I tried to explain how much she was missing out on. For me there is a sexual charge, a feeling of being dominated by him as well as knowing I hold a certain level of power in controlling his orgasm.

I love when his cock is throbbing with anticipation and I take it into my mouth and allow my tongue to weave a story of pleasure. Locking eyes with him and watching his face, hearing his moans, having him cum as a direct response to my touch, my body, my presences. His body is crying out in ecstasy and that excites me!

I find it extremely erotic to pleasure my partner in this way, so here are a few tips on how to perfect the art of fellatio.

Show enthusiasm: The best fellatio involves a giver who is totally into it. You absolutely, positively must be into giving this man a blowjob, otherwise no one will enjoy it. Smile, give him that naughty look, love what you are doing. It is scientifically proven that people feel better when they see someone else smile - and that is your goal - to give your man the most intense sexual pleasure ever! Make him Never desire another woman's mouth.

Set the scene: Although a quickie blowjob in an elevator certainly should have its place in your sexual repertoire, most men will enjoy a blowjob to the fullest in a more relaxed setting. The best oral sex begins long before you take off his clothes and involves much more than just your mouth. Use everything available to you to pleasure him, be swept away by the moment and do what feels good to you and your partner.

Explore his whole body: Start slowly. Touch, lick, and kiss your partner, not just the areas that turn him on but the ones that turn you on as well: the nape of his neck, his earlobes, his chest, his nipples, his round buttocks, feet, thighs, ect… Every man is different, and every encounter is different: the same man might love a gentle touch one night, but want more aggressive play another night. Don’t be afraid to try new things.

Start slowly: Delight in the sensation of his cock stiffing within your hand or mouth. Lick the whole shaft as if you where licking or sucking on a popscicle. (A great way to cool off in the summer and practice your skills.) With your hands, mouth, and tongue, explore every inch. Run your tongue along the shaft, along his testicles, then move back up the shaft slowly, working your way to the head.

Pay particular attention to the frenulum, which is where the head meets the shaft. Most men find this an intensely sensitive area. Run your tongue along it, first gently, then a little harder. Feel the smooth, hard surface against your lips, kiss it, lick it, tease it. Now slowly take the hard, sensitive head entirely in your mouth while using your tongue to stimulate the frenulum.

Build and increase the action: Stick out your tongue and say “ah.” Leave your tongue out of your mouth and use it to pleasure his frenulum as you stroke. Try sucking on his penis, creating a vacuum-like tightness and pressure. Don’t be afraid to suck hard, as many men enjoy that strong sensation. Suck on the head, or take all of it in your mouth and maintain the suction the entire time you slide it in and out of your mouth.

Draw your lips into a tight circle, so there is almost a popping sound when the head moves in and out. You can try long, hard strokes along the entire shaft with just your tongue or with your mouth, or quick light strokes with your mouth just on the head. There are an almost infinite number of ways to pleasure a cock.

Play around with different moves and see to what he responds. When you find something he enjoys, stay with it for a few minutes. Never do the exact same things for an extended period, as the effect of even the most wonderful sensations diminish with time.

Give yourself a helping hand: Never let your hands lie still and go unused while you give a blowjob! I cannot stress this point enough. Use your hand to stroke his shaft below where your mouth is, move your hand in the opposite direction of your mouth or use it as a way to follow the tug and sensation of your mouth. At this point, you may want to apply lube to his nice erect cock. (Be sure to choose a lube that is tasteless and odorless or one where you like the taste and smell.)

Do NOT neglect his balls and anus: Testicular stimulation is highly erotic for most men. Try using your hands to pleasure his balls, or stroke his cock with your hand and use your mouth and tongue to lick and suck his balls. Most men enjoy having their testicles cupped or played with.

A great many men enjoy anal stimulation. While your mouth is busy with his cock, gently touch the sensitive anus with the tip of your finger. If he does not discourage you, insert a lubed finger in his anus. (As in all sensitive erogenous zones, there may be a fine line between pleasure and pain, and each man has his own threshold that may shift over time, so be attentive to his responses.)

The moment of truth: You have spent a lot of time learning what he likes, now it is time to give it ALL to him at once! Assume the position, any position that allows you to reach his cock with your mouth. When you sense he is ready to cum, quicken the pace. Timing is everything; at this point, you should be pumping fast and furiously with your mouth, or your hand. DO NOT slow the pace no matter how sore or tired your mouth or hands become. Keep the rhythm going and don’t stop. Make sure you pace yourself during the blowjob so that you can finish with a sprint. Virtually all men enjoy rapid-fire pumping at the end, but some men like it light and others like a firmer hand. Experiment with pressure and speed.

To Swallow or Not To Swallow- that is the question: When I choose to swallow with someone it is an intimate act regarding how I feel about that particular man. Most men enjoy it when you swallow, however some people find it less than pleasant. The taste of semen is fairly mild, but can vary tremendously from man to man, and even for the same man at different times. The key to sweet tasting semen is eating lots of fruit.

Some people find deep throating at the moment of ejaculation helpful, but if you absolutely cannot bring yourself to swallow under any circumstances, you can discreetly spit the semen into a tissue or towel. Or better yet, pull his cock out of your mouth at the last moment and have him ejaculate on your breasts or body.

Hopefully these tips are helpful. We can get into deep throating and props such as ice, Altoids, pearls ect... in another post.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I should have invited you for hotdogs that day.

Calliope said...

HA-HA! It took me a good minute or two to figure out who this was. You make the mistake of thinking I would agree should you have extended the invitation. *Just teasing ;)*

Anonymous said...

OMG!! ssoo descriptive as always...you've got my toes curling and mind racing after reading that!
PRK

ChinaCat SunFlower said...

:-) very nice!

Anonymous said...

You know you would have went if not for the food you would have went for the company. Or should I say your interest in the company.

AnnaBelle said...

Perfectly written... I have to say the last sentence in the first paragraph defines the act perfectly for me!

I have a question, maybe you don't have an answer to, but how do you "work" around his body jewelry. I have always found myself to be strong at giving all of the necessary sensations, and I realize it is not all about how hard or long you can suck, but the whole big picture and various actions that go along with it... but I just can't seem to keep any kind of suction at all when he has his cock ring in!! I get flustered and lose my confidence.

P.S. I can't wait for the props in the next discussion. :)

Calliope said...

@ Anonymous-If this is who I believe it is, I do enjoy your company as a friend. You have a tendency to bait me with your words to get under my skin or to get into a heated argument. I like to debate therefore I enjoy the challenge, maybe one day I will let you win ;)(Hope the art gallery/exhibit was everything you had wanted it to be.) Hit me via email.


@ Annabelle-While my cock sucking skills are a plenty I have never preformed it on someone whom had decorations. Can I get back to you? =)

AnnaBelle said...

Yes!!!

Please do!!!

=D

Red Hot Passion said...

Hey Girl! Nice job. Nice to see that my intern has learned so much on her own. ;)

the G.O.A.T. said...

Nicely done!

Big Geek said...

so yes like every one else has said Very Well Written... I especially like the pointer regarding enthusiasm, with enthusiasm the rest sort of follows... now that I am all cleaned up I have a couple small questions about one tiny bit of information in the post... You say that eating lots of fruit helps the taste... does it help the texture/ viscosity also? secondly how much fruit and which fruit. I have heard over and over that pineapple is great for this. I typically eat two sizable pieces of pineapple and two bananas at lunch. I have been for going on two years now. So, that said, do you have any thing other than anecdotal evidence about this phenomenon... personal experiences?

Sueie said...

A great instructional piece. Ima have to share this with someone special and let them take notes...

Marcus said...

What a wonderful post. I think you have fully hit the essence of everything that makes up the perfect blowjob!

Would you agree that a lot of the same concepts apply to going down on a woman? In other words, do you give the way you want to receive?

ProfessorC said...

Although simple, most women aren't that proficient at the task. I wish all women would read this and practice the basics, just as I do for their pleasure.