Replacing an Old and Dear Friend

It has been three months since B.O.B passed away. There has been several things that have happened in the last few months that have messed with my sex drive but I am ready to start fresh.

I am finally replacing B.O.B. ;) I was not happy with Paul and Paulina so I am hoping my new one will hit the spot. At this time I am not trying another Fun Factory Toy, however I do have a few of their toys still on my wish list.

My new toy should be here by July 10th. When it arrives, after I have had time to try it out, I will do a sex toy review.

I have to say I am excited.

4 comments:

Fruit Taster said...

You mean after you've given it a name? ;)

Calliope said...

Yes I do need to name it, don't I?

Fruit Taster said...

So how does this work, how do you pick a name for a sex toy? Do you have a list of names you like prepared in advance, or do you wait until you see the toy to decide what names fits its personality best? ;)

cjn said...

I am excited too!!! Can't wait to hear how it works out... I looked it up and am so jealous.... some how, some way I'm gonna have to talk Mr. Handsome into thinking this is a good thing... lol...

I'm glad to be in the loop... wink.