O-livia or O-liver??

The time had finally come, it was time for me to replace B.O.B. I really had no reason or justification for waiting so long to replace him but it took me almost four months to do so. I perused several websites and manufactures before deciding I just had to have the LELO-Liv. I ordered it on Sunday from http://www.edenfantasys.com and it arrived on Thursday.

I felt myself get a little giddy when I spotted it sitting on my door step. I was meeting a girlfriend for drinks but I knew if I made haste, it could charge while I was out. Quickly I ran upstairs to the bedroom. As I placed it on the charger I admired the craftsmanship of the Liv.

Navy blue is my favorite color so I was really digging the shape as well as the color. Having high expectations for my new toy I am torn on the name. I like O-Livia or O-Liver. Thoughts? Perhaps it will depend on where my fantasies take me at the moment of use. Finally home I stripped out of my clothes and slipped between my sheets without procrastination. Turning the Liv on I played with the settings for only a minute or two before I cranked it to the most powerful setting. You can customize your experience by cycling through five patterns: steady vibration, 3 escalating pulses, an up-and-down vibration mode and 7 power settings.

After my disappointment with Paul & Paulina I could not risk the Liv not being powerful enough and I was not disappointed. The Liv superseded my expectations and I came promptly. When I just want to "jump" I like the #7. It gets you to the happy place very quickly. I have not slowed down enough to try all the various combinations but I am excited at the possibilities.

Final thoughts: The fact that this toy is rechargeable is one of the reasons I love it so much, but the other reason is that the charger is compatible with other LELO toys. I am fond of the Fun Factory brand, however I was not impressed with the last toy I bought from them. It was not nearly powerful enough and eats batteries to quickly. I had a very different and much more pleasurable experience with the LIV from LELO.


Side Note: My reviews are simply my view. I am not tied to any manufactures, so my opinions are solely how I feel about the toy I am reviewing. Hope you find the review helpful, one way or another.

Info: LELO is a Swedish sex life accessory label with a distinct design philosophy and brand profile. Their pleasure objects breathe an air of simplicity, sensuality and sophistication. Their official site is http://en.lelo.com Since they are based over seas if you are State side you will want to look at websites such as: http://www.edenfantasys.com or http://www.babeland.com

Dimensions:
Length: 6.8
Width: 1.2
Weight: 3.2 ounces
Materials: phthalate-free silicone
Five pre-programmed pleasure modes
Seven powerful settings
A virtually silent engine
Rechargeable- a 2 hour charge will provide up to 1.5 hours of bliss.
Comes presented in an elegant gift box, accessorised with charger, manual, satin pouch and a 1-year LELO warranty.

2 comments:

cjn said...

The Liv sounds like a terrific way to spend "alone" time. I think the various speeds would be quite helpful in building up the experience. I am tempted to go to the website myself, just to see.

I think your names are brilliant!!! I think you should use both, since fantasies are different from one time to the next. Who knows maybe trigger a memory or two. *wink*

Fruit Taster said...

There are so many great quality toys that look so much fun nowadays. It's not like 5 or 10 years ago where all you had was cheap plastic vibrators that had no specs and no thoughts put into their design.