Date Night

Tonight all across the world it is considered "Date Night" Tonight I took my self out on a date. I got a Starbucks and went to Panera and listen to live music while I was reading my Moregasm book to write my review.

I enjoyed my quiet time on the bench as I became engrossed in the pictures and words. Soaking up the knowledge eager to put it to practice. Dating myself and learning how to increase my own self pleasure not a bad way to spend a Friday night.


To be continued as my May NST story..............

4 comments:

Fruit Taster said...

Mmm isn't that a tease for your next NST. I'm looking forward to read it!

Big Geek said...

...ooooh man...

Calliope said...

Yes I plan to introduce GI-Joe ;)

cjn said...

I love that you took time for yourself last night! Instead of sitting home alone feeling sorry for yourself and eating ice cream, you got out and found things you enjoyed and treated yourself to them! Honestly, I can't imagine a better date!

I am so excited for your next NST!