She Comes First
1) Lick her clit in circles. This is one of the best cunnilingus moves of all times. Place your tongue on either the left or right hand side of her clitoris. Then begin moving your tongue in circles around the clitoris only, either in a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction. This move is best used when she is fairly aroused and already close to cumming. Make sure that she doesn't trip over.
2) Stimulation with vacuum. This is a very powerful cunnilingus move and it should only be used when your girl is already very warmed up. Place your mouth over her clitoris and gently suck it in and out of your mouth, as if you are drinking from a straw. If she is close already this is dangerous because she could could start cumming sooner than you might want her to if she is not used to this sensation.
3) Write the ABC on her clit. This technique may sound funny, but it is also one of the best cunnilingus moves. Position your tongue either to the side or at the top of her clitoris and begin using it to draw your ABCs. You should also mix things up a little by drawing others things such as numbers and shapes. Unpredictability is the key to keep her guessing. Can you write the whole alphabet or do you have to stop to avoid an accident?
4) Massaging the g-spot and her clit at the same time. The g-spot is a small dime-to-quarter-sized bundle of sensitive nerves about 2 inches inside of the vaginal canal. To locate the g-spot, you can insert your index finger into her vaginal canal, with your palm facing upwards. Then use your finger to make a "come here" motion and that should pretty much do it. Sometimes, the g-spot may be further up the front wall. In this case, you can use your middle finger instead.
After you have found the g-spot, you need to use your finger to apply consistent pressure to it in order to make her feel the sensation. G-spot reacts to pressure, not touches. This will build her up slowly but once she hits the edge she would do anything for the mind blowing orgasm that technique is promising.
5) The best of. This final technique brings it all together. Start with a solid g-spot massage. Now, while you are stimulating her g-spot, you can try to stimulate her clitoris at the same time. Start off by using your hand to stroke it gently. It is good to start off with slow strokes and gradually increase the pace of it when you see that she is getting more warmed up.
When she is sufficiently warmed up, you can go down on her and apply the various cunnilingus tongue strokes on her, while still using your finger to stimulate her g-spot. Predictability is the key when it comes to cunnilingus. Vary your tongue strokes to make her guessing on the edge of orgasms. Try different things, but don't do anything surprising when she is on the edge, or she might be incapable to avoid having an orgasm.
This should give you a first idea. If you want to get the full picture when it comes to the female orgasm, there's no getting around the book She Comes First. It is a virtual encyclopedia of female pleasure, detailing dozens of tried-and-true techniques for satisfying a woman and illustrated step-by-step instructions to ensure success. Will you use this knowledge for pain or pleasure?
Author:Ian Kerner Ph.D. ..Content / Style / Audience
Publisher:Regan Books .Publication date:2004 year .ISBN:0060538252 ..Design
Format:Hardcover .Number of Pages:225 .Length:8 1/2" .Width:5 3/4"