All You Have To Do.............

Perhaps I am in the minority and I over think sex but it is because I love the act of it and all that it entails. What makes me absolutely crazy is all a guy has to do is show up, that's it! Being rain checked, blown off, or flat out stood up is disrespectful and irritating! I spend time and money to get prepared to see you the very least you can do is show up and fuck my brains out like promised!

When I know I am going to meet up with someone I take all the extra little steps to make sure that it will be wonderful. I have my toes done, I get the lady parts waxed, I shave my legs and arms, I spend a week or more making sure every inch of my skin has been properly lotioned so it will be soft like cashmere.

I methodically choose my outfit as well as making sure my bra and panty set is not one you have already seen me in. I make sure to select my perfume carefully so there is a hint of my scent but not over powering. There is a delicate balance to be maintained to smell good but not sickening sweet. I want my scent to linger on your skin after I have gone.

All these things take careful planing so when you make promises to make me scream and make my toes curl and my cunt spasm with pleasure you damn well better show up, after all it is all you have to do!

9 comments:

Big Geek said...

Wowie that doesn't sound good. I can not imagine that a 'guy' would do such a thing.
In most cases that is the exact thing that guys say about women... "Show naked bring beer". Its even a song title. No need for elaborate preparations other than to be relatively recently showered and not dripping of and or smelling like some other guy.
My apologies to your for my gender for that act of rudeness and disrespect.

Calliope said...

Thank you. I have realized if one allows themselves to always be a secondary thought never a priority then this will keep happening.

Big Geek said...

Yes... I am no Dr Phil fan but he has a couple good sayings... "You teach people how to treat you".

Big Geek said...

oops upon re-reading my initial comment.. I miss quoted something... "Show UP naked bring beer".

You should look up Kacey Jones Sweet Potato Queens Big Ass Box of Music... listen to any samples you can find but especially "Show Up Naked Bring Beer". Very Funny Stuff.

Calliope said...

Big Geek,

You crack me up. Perhaps I will try that next time. A trench coat, some thigh highs, heels and a thing of beer. =)

Big Geek said...

I assure you that will work.

cjn said...

You tell 'em!!!! Geeze!!!!

B said...

This is the exact reason I am single and do not put a lot of stock or faith in the other sex lately. They have a tendency to disappoint us and in return we do the same thing to them. It is a vicious cycle.

Naked and bring beer, sounds good in theory however it takes to much time to appease them for only a few good mins that end up to far in btwn.

Big Geek said...

B... this is one truth of this world... People, no mater their gender, will disappoint.

It sounds like some one stuck you in the neck with an icepick (metaphorically of course)... I am sorry for that.