Some Women Are Tea Kettle's


Talking frankly about sex with men and woman has always been easy for me. I have learned that for some women they can orgasm easily, while others are like a tea kettle: they need to be all warmed up before they can "whistle."

We are all built so different and what pleases one woman may not please the next. A recent experience made me realize perhaps I should address how to get a woman all warmed up so she can whistle!

Making a woman cum is not an unattainable task, so get out some paper and a pen so you can take notes.

1) Relax her. It is hard for women to orgasm if they are stressed. Give her a quick back massage. Rub her shoulders, upper back and neck to melt away the tension.

2) Prolong foreplay. By kissing, caressing and touching her LONGER, you will build the sexual tension and increase the blood flow to all the right places. Slow, soft and sensual will help you win the race. You are the tortoise in this story not the hare.

3) Start slow and build up the pace. Do NOT enter your partner and start thrusting at a fast pace too quickly. Take note of her reactions to your thrusting techniques. Try various depths and angles gauging her responses.

4) Show her you want to pleasure her, this gives you a chance to find out how you can improve her sexual experience. Listen to her moans and try and get a feel for her arousal levels.

5) Don't just focus on just intercourse, try and stimulate her clitoris at the same time. The majority of women do not orgasm solely through penetrative vaginal sex. In fact the majority of women climax through clitoral stimulation.

6) Oral sex is one of the best ways for a woman to reach orgasm. Not all women like oral sex or are comfortable having oral sex preformed when they are in a new relationship.

7) Find and stimulate the G spot. The G-spot is located about 2 inches inside the vagina on the topside. If you insert your fingers (two is good) and curl them up so your hand makes a type of 'cup' shape you can find the 'G' spot. Use a 'come hither' type of hand movement. IE When you call someone with your hand you you pull your fingers towards you, release and then repeat several times.


These are just a few tips on how to start pleasing her. She has to do her part and be comfortable enough in her own skin to help guide you to her pleasure zones. If you don't show your desire to pleasure her, you'll never be able to pleasure her to the highest degree.



As always feel free to add via comment section!

4 comments:

cjn said...

I don't know about other women, but for me a dimly lit room, really helps me to relax and not feel so aware of my body flaws, therefore, allowing me to more quickly escape in the feelings moving across my "special spots". ;)

B said...

It will be a long time before I get to whistle again.

Calliope said...

Agreed, a dimly lit room makes me much more comfortable. I hate my stomach and I am very conscience of the marks left by having my beautiful children. I am also very conscience once contorting into various positions how messed up my stomach must look.

I wish to be everything on the outside that I feel on the inside. I feel like this thin gorgeous woman trapped in a body that does not do her justice.

I guess that is why I do spinning classes to see if I can get her to emerge!

Big Geek said...

I am too lazy I prefer the Ctrl C and Ctrl V and warm up the printer... now when it comes to the other... its all about the details.