Orange Juice & Orgasms are the NEW HEALTH CARE PLAN!
I was talking to The Detective the other day and I was telling him that my throat was getting sore. He was like "Well you need to get some rest!" My response was, "Wouldn't that be nice, however I can't take time off from work for something as luxurious as REST!"
Then last night I was talking to my friend out in Seattle and I coughed several times because my throat was getting scratchy. He also told me I need to rest and I joked that I needed a little "me time" before I went to bed.
Later the thought occurred to me; wouldn't it be nice if illness could be cured with orange juice and orgasms? You would get your vitamin C from the orange juice and orgasms help boost the immune system and your happiness level.
- Orange juice is known to contain a high percentage of Vitamin C, which is helpful in boosting the immune system. So, you will be less likely to catch various illnesses, such as colds or the flu.
- Various medical studies show that orange juice may help lower both cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels, which are two very common problems among middle aged men and women.
- Orange juice is thought to be very high in antioxidants. What this means is that this yummy juice may help prevent various forms of cancer, including breast cancer and prostate cancer
- Fairly large amounts of potassium, which is an essential nutrient for the body, can be found in orange juice.
- Studies have shown that orange juice can help reduce the risk of heart disease, which is because it can help improve circulation.
- Orange juice contains Folate, which plays a major role in the reproduction of new cells and can help with the healing process.
- Research has shown that orange juice has anti-inflammatory properties. If you experience a lot of arthritis-related pain, orange juice may really help relieve it.
- Orgasms relieve tension! The faster heartbeat, the increased blood flow and the muscular tautness associated with sexual pleasure all come to a relaxing conclusion with an orgasm, and in the process relieve tensions pent up in your nervous system.
- Orgasms help you sleep better. While an orgasm is followed in the male by a quick drop in blood pressure and sudden relaxation, the effect on women is more progressive, but no less important. Orgasms act as a natural tranquilizer. That wonderful release of endorphins is very calming.
- Orgasms calm your cravings for junk food, and sometimes for cigarettes. Sexual stimulation activates the production of phenetylamine, a kind of natural amphetamine that regulates your appetite. So before you pig out, maybe you should go to your room. :) because they also burn calories *wink*
- Orgasms can work as natural pain management. If you have ever noticed yourself forgetting about a headache or menstrual cramps while masturbating or having sex, it is not simply a psychological phenomenon. Endorphins (natural compounds that are close to morphine) are released by your body during sex, and can increase your tolerance of pain by as much as 70 percent during orgasm. This will vary from person to person.
- They can reverse aging by increasing the level of DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) in the body which is known to improve brain function, fat metabolism, the immune system, and the cardiovascular system, as well as promote healthy skin.
- Orgasms have been linked to boosting the immune system. Those who engage in regular sexual activity have been found to have one third higher levels of immunoglobin A, an antibody that assists the immune system in fighting infection such as colds and the flu.
(Orange juice and orgasm facts were complied from various websites.)