My Wish List

Flexi Felix: A FunFactory Toy


While doing a short stint in Alabama to help promote the hubbies career I met Sarah. She was a tall, blond, wild and intriguing woman. We became fast friends. One night she had a date and wanted to go pick up a 'little' something at The Gift Spot and I opted to go shopping with her. This is where I was first exposed to the FunFactory brand.

Anal play had never crossed my mind and I must admit it took me several years before I even attempted such play, but I have found with the right partner it can be quite fun. You need to trust your partner and feel quite comfortable with them for anal play to be fun (at least for me). I have never tried anal beads of any kind but I remember when she bought Felix I was envious to give him a try.


Paul & Paulina: A FunFactory Toy

So far I have not bought into the whole "The Rabbit" is the best sex toy and every girl must have one. I think if I am going to spend that kind of money I want one that isn't all pink and girly. I want one that say I am fun and I am ready to have some fun. This one just struck me just the right way when I was viewing the FunFactory Toy site. I hope it lives up to all the hype.




Chester Cheeky: A FunFactory Toy

I was in Boulder, Colorado (2002) when I bought my first rechargeable vibrator, it is the one I still use as of today. It is the most basic of designs; pearl white, made of hard plastic, waterproof and of course rechargeable.

The fact it was waterproof and rechargeable is what attracted me to it in the first place. It was not appealing and the fact it is hard, (had no give to it at all) I almost did not want to purchase it. Knowing it would not eat up batteries the way many other toys do, it why it was chosen over several others I had looked at that day.

I call it "Ole Reliable". It has never failed to deliver pleasure making it my favorite toy in my treasure trove, but I am willing to expand and look for a new "Ole Reliable". Maybe I will find that in Chester Cheeky.


SmartBalls: A FunFactory Toy


I have a set of Ben-Wa-Balls. I have used them on occasion and probably should use them more often since I have given birth to two children, both whom were big babies. I plan to do a review of Ben-Wa-Balls verses Smart Balls. I want to see if there is a difference in the tightening as well as the technique and design so it is high up on my wish list.

I could probably add ten more toys to my list but perhaps I will start with these four. If anyone has any thoughts on toys I should add to my list of "must have" or even manufactures I should try please add via comment section. Also if anyone has one of these toys and would like to add their own review feel free to do so via comment section.



Their web site is: http://www.funfactory.de/usa/



Side Note: I am not tied to any manufactures, so my opinions are solely how I feel about the toy I am reviewing. FunFactory is a brand I stumbled across and it grabbed my attention due to the fun and whimsical designs of their toys.

3 comments:

cjn said...

Very much a serious subject, but once again you deliver it in a way that totally made the reviews easy to read and even lead me to want to try one or two of the fun factory toys...

I am impressed how you can make this subject lighthearted, without making it silly or into a joke. Very well written.

Chester Cheeky looks like he could definitely become this girl's best friend. wink, wink.

Big Geek said...

I used to make Great sex toys... but one thing and another and that ended. I gave them to friends to "test" One friend was in Costco when she was 'Overcum' with... um... the vapors... she fell onto the bags of rice and had to lie there while her husband held her hand.

Big Geek said...

have you seen this toy?

http://gizmodo.com/5380577/sqweel-ten+tongue-sex-toy-video-hands+on

I would love to get an impression of this...