Summer Heat Continued...............

Parker’s dominance was unexpected as I flew the short distance to the bed. I was not coy as I pursued him, and this sudden role reversal was sexy as hell.

His pants already shucked and lay in a puddle on the floor. I wore a black bra with black and white gingham shoulder straps. The boy shorts matched and had little bows to look like a garter belt. The mattress had barley recoiled from the bounce of my weight when his frame pinned mine making the discarded belt carve into my flesh.

Feeling the weight of his frame upon mine after all the waiting and longing I had endured, was like a junkie getting a fix after a long bout of sobriety. I took a deep breath and let it wash over me. Closing my eyes I wanted to absorb every scent, every touch, and every sensation he had to offer.

With his arms wrapped around me he pressed both his lips hard to mine. There was an aggression to his kiss. It was commanding and wanton. Letting out a moan I realized there was going to be a little pain mixed in with this pleasure and I did not mind.

Like a beacon my body had been calling out to him. He dropped small kisses on my collar bone and shoulders. Weaving one hand into my hair he gave it a small tug causing the side of my neck to become exposed so he could bite it. A moan escaped my pressed lips encouraging him forward.

Slithering his hand up the length of my upper arm I jerked. His hands were soft and his fingers tickled the delicate skin that was rarely touched. Liking this reaction he torched me by running his fingers up and down the length of my upper arm again until he saw me bite my lip to keep from giggling. Getting the reaction he wanted he smirked and returned his focus.

Before I knew what was happening he bound my wrists by encircling his thumb and forefinger around them. Then he drug his free hand up and down the length of my torso pausing at the bra. My nipples stood erect beneath the padded fabric begging to be played with. Rounding his eyes to mine I could see raw hunger residing there, it reflected my own.

He would have to release my hands to remove the bra causing a mischievous smile dawn his lips. I heard the fabric tear from the sewn hem and he dipped his head taking my nipple into his mouth. They peaked to a hardness I am sure they had never known, never before experienced. His skilled tongue languished each golden orb with equal attention and created a yearning deep inside of me.

I needed to feel more of him; I needed to feel all of him. It was torture to have my hands pinned. To not touch him when it was all I had wanted to do for so long. My body was reacting to every move he offered producing the wet haven he would need to bring me to ecstasy. It amazed me with just the touch of his mouth to my skin I could feel myself become slick with need.

I felt his long fingers enter me and curve upward. His need to posses me, to be in me was becoming as frantic as my own need was. I ached my back to this new found pleasure and my body broke out in small beads of perspiration. Each stroke was fluid and smooth creating a building sensation from my core.

I felt his weight shift as he moved his body to align with mine. He thrust into me forcefully and fully. It was heaven. I held onto him so tightly as his movements created friction against my clitoris and his deep movements made me warm all over. A scream tore from my throat as my body spasmed with liquid heat. It was like electricity transferred from him to me.

He collapsed beside me completely spent. I experienced a true sense of euphoria as I laid there in his arms listening to the slow rhythm of his breathing as he drifted off to sleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delectable!!!!

tst

Calliope said...

*Blush* Thank you!

cjn said...

I do believe my heart is beating faster than it was before I read this piece and I also feel sweat rolling from my brow. This was hot and a perfect illustration! I love the descriptive words you use to describe even the simplest of items! You are amazing, and from reading about him, so is Parker. **wink wink**

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!

mr. H

B said...

I can feel the heat leap off the pages. This is desire and passion i know is deep within me and the right man will have the key to unlock it and take me into euphoria myself someday. I had it briefly but not enough to stay the course.

I miss that about him.

Donita said...

Girl that had to come from a true encounter!! If it didn't then you are a literary god!! LOL Great descriptions! I could so feel all that!! Hottttt stuff!! Can't wait for the next one!!