An Original Sculptured Masterpiece

Slow to observe the depths of her beauty
Behind the almost golden eyes a composed aching gleamed
Living a life oblivious to love she was a blank canvas to paint
With trust an unmistakable hunger and longing emerged
A silky laugh coming out as a whispering plea
Frightened by her naivety I promised to guide
Freeing passion and capturing velvet desire
Penetrated by soft slick tongues warm gentle pleasure reflected
Needing rhythm to satisfy, together we were visibly triumphant

2 comments:

fairyqueenness said...

This gave me goosebumps

cjn said...

Somewhere, I am sure someone is blushing in all of her innocence.

This poem paints a delicate picture, which is easily read between the lines.

It is beautiful and definitely my favorite, not just because I have a personal bias.