SAUDADE

Waves of Mahogany hair
Dewy skin that smells like pear
Eyes wickedly holding a smile
Plump pink lips, so versatile
Full breasts lifting with every breath
Shapley legs incased in silk stockings
Your heart I plan unlocking

Close your eyes and immerse yourself in my touch
Brushing my lips across yours, I want you so much
Dripping with desire, sexual confidence you exude
I have dreamt and yearned for this interlude
Gliding my hands down the inside of your thigh
Gently parting your legs, my instructions you won’t DEFY
Finding your wet, silky, smooth essences

Your body humming with vibration and temptation
Committing to every single tingle and sensation
Creating a hunger with deliberate friction
Excitement swelling, unrestrained, a necessary addiction
Determination mixed with pleasure shown on your beautiful face
Urgency felt, as your breathing becomes a quicker pace,

Well manicured nails slightly digging into my shoulder
My movements becoming more intense and bolder
Your head thrashing from side to side
For you, no pleasure is denied
Tiny moans escape your lips
As you convulse against my fingertips

5 comments:

Calliope said...

Saudade is derived from the Portuguese language.

It is a vague and constant desire for something that does not and probably cannot exist. Desiring for something other than the present, a turning towards the past or towards the future; not an active discontent or poignant sadness but an indolent dreaming a wistfulness.

cjn said...

Ms. Calliope....
This is BOLD to say the least! It is VERY descriptive! It says so much. You have so much talent with your poetry! You better make sure I get one of the first autographed copies of your first book! Very good Poem!

P.S. Thank you for explaining what Saudade is, it made it all a little more clear. Wink.

Anonymous said...

I had to read it a couple times though as the players in the piece were not what I expected.

The poem may be from the perspective of a woman. But if so it's a woman ejoying acts with another woman. Or the poem could be from the perspective of a man enjoying things with a woman...

Perhaps that's part of the mystery to the piece...

edurk388 said...

wow. beautiful! wow.

fairyqueenness said...

OMG Girl. Your writing can be do intense, I love it.